Lemon & Harissa Chicken
Recipe submitted by Philip Hill
Lemon infused tea bags
Couscous of your choice
1 Jar Al'Fez Harissa Paste
1 tbsp Ground nut oil
1 tbsp chilli sauce
400g chicken pieces
1. Boil up some water with a lemon infused tea bag of your choice.
2. Pour this liquer over your favourite choice of couscous, allow to cool and set aside.
3. Blend Alfez Harissa paste with one table spoon of ground nut oil and a table spoon of chilli sauce.
4. Pour the above mixture over approx 400g of chicken pieces and allow to marinade for hour or so.
5. Fry off this mixture now until golden brown.
6. Add the chicken mixture to the cooled couscous, stir, serve and ticketyboo!