Apricot & Coriander Sirloin Steak
Recipe submitted by Jenny Rolfe
1 pack Al'Fez Harissa Spiced Couscous
2 garlic cloves
2 thick cut, fresh sirloin steaks
1 jar Al'Fez Apricot & Coriander Tagine Sauce
Baby spinach leaves
1. Make up Alfez harissa spiced Couscous mixed with Groundnut oil and a little butter. Leave to stand.
2. Heat up a pan with a little butter and garlic.
3. Thickly slice two fresh sirloin steaks and brown off in the pan.
4. Add the Alfez apricot tagine and coriander sauce and simmer gently for a few minutes.
5. Add a generous helping of baby spinach leaves, cook for a minute longer, then serve. Yum!