Recipe submitted by Lesley Brain
42g (1 sachet) Al'Fez Moroccan Spiced Rub
4 chicken breasts
6 pitta pockets
Al'Fez Tahini Dressing
1. Mix Al'Fez Moroccan Spice Rub with lemon juice and olive oil to make a thick paste.
2. Cube 4 chicken breasts and coat in rub, grill lightly till cooked.
3. Cut one cucumber and six tomatoes into bite sized pieces.
4. Prepare 6 pitta pockets, warm in oven, cut open and spread with Al'fez huomous.
5. Mix cooked spicy chicken with the salad ingredients and stuff the pitta pockets. Serve with Al'fez Tahini Dressing.