Who are we?
This website www.alfez.com (the “Website”) is owned and operated by AB World Foods Limited (registered in England and Wales under company number 01400901) (called in this notice “we”, “our” or “us”).
Purpose of this notice
This privacy notice tells you about the information we collect about you when you visit our Website or otherwise provide us with information.
It also tells you how you can exercise Your Rights (including the right to object to some of the data handling we carry out). More information about your rights and how you can exercise them is set out in the “Your Rights” section below
What personal data do we collect?
Site traffic data and information about your computer
How do we use this data?
- Information about your use of our Website – we collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns.
- We use this information to record visitor numbers, their use of different areas of the Website and any useful features or links. We do not use this information in any way that would identify you personally.
- We use a third party, Google Analytics, to collect this information but it is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make, and do not allow Google to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website;
- Information about your computer; this includes your IP address, operating system and browser type.
- We use this information to help maintain the security of our Website and to identify trends so that we can improve its performance.
- We also use this information to customise the Website according to your interests and to ensure the Website’s content is presented as effectively as possible for you and to enable you to participate in interactive features of the Website, when you choose to do so.
- We do not use this information in any way that would identify you personally.
Data we collect using non-essential cookies is used on the basis of your consent. Any other information that we collect about your use of our Website is used on the basis that this is necessary for the purpose of our legitimate interests in maintaining and managing our Website and ensuring its security.
How long do we keep this information for?
We will only keep information about your visit to our Website for as long as is necessary for the purposes we’ve mentioned. Typically we delete user browsing information every 2 years. See our Cookies Policy https://www.alfez.com/cookies-policy/ for further information.
Who do we share this information with?
We share information about visitors to our Website with service providers who help us administer and manage the Website.
Where do we transfer this information to?
Information we collect about your use of our Website is stored within, and not transferred outside of, the United Kingdom.
You can ask us at any time to provide you with a copy of your personal data. In relation to personal data you have supplied to us, and which is held by us for the purpose of entering into a contract between us or on the basis of your consent, you are entitled to ask us for a copy of this information in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format so that you can reuse it or share it with other organisations.
If you think the personal data we hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete, you can ask us to correct it or complete it.
In some circumstances you also have the right to object to our processing of your data and can ask us to restrict our use of your data and to delete it.
There are some exceptions to these rights, however. For example, it will not be possible for us to delete your data if we are required by law to keep it or if we hold it in connection with a contract with you. Similarly, access to your data may be refused if making the information available would reveal personal information about another person or if we are legally prevented from disclosing such information. If you wish to exercise any of these rights you should contact us https://www.alfez.com/contact/
Contacting us and your rights of complaint
Questions, comments or requests concerning this privacy notice are welcomed and should be addressed to AB World Foods Data Protection Coordinator, AB World Foods Limited, Kiribati Way, Leigh, Lancashire, WNZ 5RS.
If you have a concern about the way we handle your personal data you have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner (ICO). You can find details of how to do this on the ICO website at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/ or by calling their helpline on 0303 123 1113.
This privacy notice was last updated on 9th April 2021.