Cod Poached in Date and Chickpea Sauce
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- 2 Cod Fillets
- 1 Jar Al’Fez Date and Chickpea Sauce
- 2 Large Lemon Slices
- 2 Small Tomatoes - cut in half
- Salt and Pepper (to taste)
- Baking Paper
- Preheat the oven to 180˚C/Gas mark 4.
- In an oven proof dish, use the baking paper to create a parcel. Place the cod in the parcel and season well with salt and pepper.
- Cover the fish with ½ a cup of Al'Fez Date and Chickpea sauce, one slice of lemon and two slices of tomato.
- Fold the top of each parcel to seal, creating a lid. Bake in the oven for 25 minutes until ﬁsh is done.
- Serve with side of choice.