- Difficulty Level Moderate
- 3 boxes of Al'Fez Moroccan Spiced Couscous
- 1 litre of Vegetable Broth
- 30 Prawns peeled and gutted
- 20 slices of Ham or Prosciutto
- 3 Tbsp of Coconut Oil
- 1 jar of Sun Dried Tomatoes - sliced
- 1/2 cup of Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup of Green Pesto
- 1 jar of Olives - sliced
- 3 Shallots sliced into rings
- 2 large courgettes - sliced and grilled
- Oregano leaves for garnish
- Boil the vegetable broth and pour it over the couscous, cover and let soak for 5 minutes.
- Uncover the couscous and use a fork to loosen the grains.
- Cut the slices of ham lengthwise into 3 strips and wrap the strips around the shrimp.
- Fry the shrimp wrapped in ham in the melted coconut oil until crispy.
- Mix the mayonnaise with the green pesto and place into a piping bag .
- Arrange the couscous inside a metal ring on a plate.
- Remove the ring and arrange various ingredients on and off until desired presentation is reached.
- Garnish with oregano and pesto mayonnaise. Can be served hot or cold.