Falafel with Tahini Salad and Pitta Bread
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- 1 Al’Fez Lebanese Style Falafel
- 160g White Cabbage
- 40g Red Cabbage
- 1 Red Onion
- 6 Pitta Breads
- 1 Bottle of Al’Fez Tahini Dressing
- 2 tbsp of Olive Oil
- 300ml Vegetable Oil for Falafel
- Coriander for Garnish
- Make the falafel as instructed on the packet.
- Shred the red and white cabbage and slice the onion into rings. Place in a mixing bowl then add the Tahini Sauce and Olive Oil and mix together.
- Cut the pitta bread in half and fill with the Falafel and salad mix. Garnish with coriander.