Ras El Hanout Roasted Potatoes
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- 500g Maris Piper potatoes
- 1 lemon
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 sachet Al’Fez Ras El Hanout
- Olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 220˚C/Gas mark 7. Peel and cut potatoes in half and boil until ‘al dente’.
- Make a dressing by mixing the juice of one lemon, garlic and Ras El Hanout. In a hot oven, pre-heat oil in a baking tray.
- Once par-boiled, drain the potatoes in a colander and toss the potatoes to encourage a fluffy outer.
- Place the potatoes in a mixing bowl with the dressing and ensure that the potatoes are covered. Transfer the potatoes into the hot tray and roast for 25 minutes.
- Serve with roasted meats like lamb shank.