- Prep Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- 300ml cranberry juice
- 250ml sumac syrup
- 250ml silver tequila
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3 cupfuls ice cubes, divided
- 4 tablespoons of granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons of Al'Fez Sumac
- For glasses: Place sumac and sugar in a plastic bowl, wide enough to fit the rims of the margarita glasses. Rub each rim of the margarita glasses with a lime wedge or with lime juice. Then dip each glass into the bowl of sumac sugar to coat the rims. Set glasses aside.
- Combine the cranberry juice, sumac syrup, tequila, lemon juice and 2 cupfuls of ice in a liquidiser/blender; blend until smooth.
- Place 1 cupful ice cubes in a cocktail shaker/sealed container; add desired amount of margarita; cover and shake well; serve.