Ras El Hanout Kebabs
- 250g of white fish, chicken or lamb (cut into chunks)
- 1 tbsp oil
- 2 tbsp Al’Fez Ras El Hanout
- 1 red pepper and 1 yellow pepper
- 1/2 courgette or desired vegetable
- 1 Lemon
- Fresh coriander leaf
- 4 skewer sticks
- Mix the Ras El Hanout with oil and marinade fish, chicken or lamb for 30 minutes.
- Thread sliced vegetables and chicken onto the skewers and grill or BBQ for 10 minutes until cooked.
- Drizzle with lemon juice and garnish with chopped coriander. Serve with your choice of rice or couscous and potato salad.