Sumac Fattoush Salad
- Servings: 6
- Prep time: 20
- Course: Salad
- Recipe type: Lunch, Snacks
- Featured products: Sumac
- 2 Cups Olive Oil
- 2 Pitta Breads, each cut into 4 pieces
- 500g Cherry Tomatoes, halved
- 2 Cucumbers, halved lengthways, deseeded, chopped
- 1 Red Pepper, chopped
- 3 Small Radishes, trimmed, thinly sliced
- 4 Red Onions, chopped
- 1 Cup Flat-Leaf Parsley Leaves, coarsely chopped
- ½ Cup Mint Leaves, coarsely chopped
- 1 Tbsp Al’Fez Sumac
- For the dressing: ¼ Cup Olive Oil
- ½ Cup Lemon Juice
- 2 tsp Al’Fez Sumac
- Make the salad dressing: Combine all ingredients in a screw-top jar. Secure lid. Shake until well combined.
- Heat oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Cook bread, in 4 batches, turning, for 1 to 2 minutes or until crisp and golden. Transfer to a wire rack to drain.
- Place tomatoes, cucumbers, pepper, radish, onions, parsley and mint in a large bowl. Sprinkle with sumac. Drizzle with dressing.
- Toss gently to combine. Break bread into pieces. Add to salad. Toss gently and serve.